Logan Thomas has arrived. He was definitely meant to come yesterday. I started having contractions at 3am, and they continued up until the c-section getting much stronger and closer together.
My last belly picture at 39 weeks and two days

Before the C-Section

Welcome to the world Logan! He only weighed 5 pounds, 9 ounces. I knew he was smaller than Ben, but I never thought he would be that small. We are SO thankful he did not come 4 weeks ago because he would have been way to tiny.

I was so happy with how much time I got to spend with Logan right after he was born. I was able to hold him for a long time in the OR, and then he quickly came back to me in recovery.

Ben is such a proud big brother and love his baby brother so much.

Our family of four!

So proud!

Holding Logan for the first time!

Sweet kisses!

I love how Ben closes his eyes when he hugs Logan

My guys!

The birthday boys-My dad and Logan share a birthday!

Proud Mamaw

Logan and Papa

Granny and Logan

Aunt Lindsey and Logan

Logan and the Moore cousins

Lauren is such a good big cousin!

Adam and Logan

Andrew and Logan





3 comments:
Welcome Logan! We love you SO much!
Congrats to you and your whole family! He is such a handsome little fellow!
Dana, I've been stalking your blog waiting for the update! LOGAN IS BEAUTIFUL and so is your entire family. Congrats, sweet momma!
I pray for a quick recovery and ease of returning to the sleepless nights for a few months.
Love, love his name. Y'all, once again, did well. :)
Post a Comment