Today I had my 16 week doctor's appointment. My doctor couldn't find the heart beat with the doppler, so he had to do an ultrasound. It turns out the placenta was in the way. I was relieved to see the baby's legs kicking. The placenta will probably keep me from feeling the baby move for a while, so I am kind of sad about that. But, my next appointment is November 24th. We will get to find out if it is a boy or a girl!!! We are so excited and can't wait to find out. I have a poll set up on the right to vote if you think we are having a boy or a girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
AH!! The same day! How crazy is that?! Oh, I am so excited, Dana!! My appointment is at 12:30, and I'll be thinking of you on the 24th.
Its girl time!! :-)
Hi Dana,
We are SOOO happy for you and Shawn!
I'm thinking a girl would be pretty special!
...but whatever God has planned for you will be the best and most special gift!
Love,
~ Marilyn & Steve
I voted girl. Totally going against the trend that seems to be going in church, but it's time for a girl!!
I caved and voted girl, I hope that doesn't guarantee you a boy ;-
0! Either way we're so excited, it just would be sure nice to have some pink around here!
Post a Comment