10/18/2008

Thank You

Shawn and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the sweet comments. We are absolutely thrilled about this impending arrival. It was a long road to get here, and we feel so blessed to add this little addition to our family. As I said before, our baby is due April 26th, and I am 13 weeks along. Fortunately, I did not have morning sickness, although I am having a major food aversion to meat. We would appreciate your prayers for a uneventful pregnancy with a healthy baby in the end. And to the most common question I get, Yes it is just one baby!

4 comments:

AKat said...

hi, dana! i am praying for uneventful pregnancies for both of us!
i am so glad i 'know' someone else due in late april. (actually, we did meet once, i went to a christmas party with ruf at your house! i was joanna d's roommate...)
when will you and shawn get to find out the gender? or will it be a surprise? i want to know! i am so ready to start buying cute clothes... :) take care!

Anonymous said...

Wowzer, this is great news! So happy for you guys.
Love,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Oh Dana, I am totally weepy with this news. CONGRATULATIONS!! =) I am so happy for you guys.

Kierstyn said...

Here's my question.... how do you keep this under wraps for so long?? I'm usually ready to spill the beans pretty quickly.

I think I mentioned this to Lindsey, but my sister is due on April 22nd! It's their first baby as well. April's shaping up to be a good month!

Praying for a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!